Eco OBD2 Plug & Drive Performance for Benzine
On your doorstep under 7 days
Easy returns/exchanges terms*
Hassle-free customer support
Premium quality products
100% safe online shopping
What is the eco OBD2?
The eco OBD2 is a Plug & Drive Ready device to function the reducing fuel consumption for the economy and lower emissions for the world. ecoOBD2 is easy to install. Just plug it into the OBD2 connector of cars. ecoOBD2 fits all cars from the year 1996. It works based on OBD2 protocols as remapping the car's computer ECU. After driving 200 km road toral, ecoOBD2 adjusts itself the car, according to the drivers; habits and always keeps remapping the ECU to save fuel lower and immission.
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Green
- Quantity: 1
- For: Benzine Cars
- Lower Fuel & Lower Emission
- 15 % Fuel Save
- Easy to Use
- Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
- Find OBD2 connector(") in your car and Plug in ecoOBD2
- Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car).
- Press the reset button for about 5 sec. After releasing the button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (ecoOBD2 will communicate and establish a connection with ECU).
- Startup the engine.
- ecoOBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles of driving and thus ecoOBD2 will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.